ENTER EARLY – before 19th SEPTEMBER and you will receive a FREE Trail Running Rainbow Unicorn Cap!
NOTE RE: 12km there has been a change of plan! Buses will now be supplied for all 12km entrants (and all 21km entrants). All entrants regardless of distance will catch their allocated bus from the finish line at Torquay Angling Club / Bomboras, The Esplanade, Torquay. Buses will drop competitors at their allocated start point – Pt Addis fro 21km and Southside for 12km. Please note that no competitors should travel directly to the start. All competitors MUST catch their allocated bus.
ON THE DAY ENTRIES: On the day entries will be $100 CASH ONLY for the 21km (yes, it’s more expensive than the online fee – we need you to enter earlier! Call it a late tax!) and $55 for the 12km (same deal!) and can be purchased at registration, 12-5.30pm Saturday 25th, located at Bomboras Kiosk, The Esplanade, Torquay (where the finishline is). Bomboras is within the Torquay Angling Club facility, on the beach side of the road just past the Torquay Bowls Club.
FOR last minute entrants: you MUST catch the bus, so for 21km runners your wave start time will be determined by what seats are left on what bus wave! The downside of entering last minute!
What do I get with my entry?
- a medal
- sense of pride
- Fully marked and signposted course
- Medical and emergency support
- Professional timing and results
- A magnificent organised event on the Surf Coast Walking track allowing to experience the natural beauty of the landscape from Point Addis to Torquay.
- Water/electrolyte at all aid stations and both water and fruit at the finish line. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS YEAR AFTERGLOW IS A CUP-FREE EVENT. BYO HYDRATION PACK, FUEL BELT, HANDHELD or SOFT FLASK!
- Entertainment at the finish line
- Eligibility to receive spot prizes at presentations
- and of course bragging rights if you finish.